Here you can buy Zandalari Trolls Horde race Unlock Boost (BFA Allied Race)
Buying Zandalari Trolls Horde race Unlock Boost, you will get:
- Access to new Battle for Azeroth Horde race Zandalari Troll
- Achievements: Tides Of Vengeance, Zandalar Forever, The Final Seal
- Exalted Reputation with Zandalari Empire
- New mount: Zandalari Direhorn
- Huge amount of World Quests done (with their rewards of course)
- Your character should be 120 level
- No Gear requirements
- In case of account sharing we will need ONLY your login and password, but NOT any other information related to your account (secret question/answer/account holder information/email info)
Boost will take 1-3 weeks (depends on your progress)
Also you can purchase with discount 20-120 boost leveling of your brand new Zandalari Troll to get herritage armor set:
Some useful info about new race:
Embrace of the Loa:
Embrace of Akunda – Your healing abilities have a chance to heal their target.
Embrace of Bwonsamdi – Your damaging abilities have a chance to deal Shadow damage and heal you for 100% of the damage done.
Embrace of Gonk – Increase movement speed by 5%.
Embrace of Kimbul – Your damaging abilities have a chance to cause the target to bleed over 6s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Embrace of Krag’wa – Taking damage has a chance to grant you additional Health and 66 Armor.
Embrace of Pa’ku – Your abilities have a chance to grant you 4% critical strike for 12 seconds.
Pterrordax Swoop (Active) – Reduces your falling speed for 2 minutes. 15 minute cooldown.
Regeneratin’ (Active) – Regenerate 100% of your maximum health over 6 sec, interrupted by damage. 2.5 min cooldown.
City of Gold – Increase gold earned from creatures by 2%
New unique model for Shaman totems:
The Zandalari Trolls are a powerful, ancient empire. Throughout their long and storied history, they worked with the Mogu and Lei Shen, but ultimately faced a string of defeats, at the hands of the Tol’vir, Pandaren Revolution, and High Elves. In early WoW, they assisted us in our plans to raid Zul’Gurb, but in Mists of Pandaria they were once again our enemy, plotting to revive Lei Shen on the Isle of Thunder.